School-Based Health Center
Medical Services provided by Crusader Community Health
- Physical exams including sports and back-to-school school physicals
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illness and injury
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic conditions
- Prescription/dispensing medications for common illnesses and disorders
- Nutrition counseling and education
- Reproductive health services
- Basic lab tests
Behavioral Health Services provided by Rosecrance Health Network
- Behavioral risk management
- Crisis intervention and connection with appropriate intervention services
- Screen for substance abuse and mental health services
- Intervention and education services
Dental Services: Provided only at Beloit Junior High School
- Preventative care to include: cleanings, fluoride treatments, exams, x-rays
- Restorative care to include: Fillings, crowns and extractions
- Thursdays only
TO ACCESS SERVICES, JUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
It’s easy to make an appointment at Crusader at Health South Beloit. There are two ways:
(1) Call Crusader Central Scheduling at (815) 490-1600 and ask for an appointment at that location.
(2) Visit your School Nurse office and ask for a referral to the clinic.
The school-based health center is open to all District 320 students, employees and their immediate families. Students can be seen during school hours, even if a parent is unable to attend the appointment because of work commitments or lack of transportation. Parents enroll their children for these services.
Healthy kids are better students. Healthy students do better in school. Healthy students have higher attendance rates. They also have better behavior in school and higher levels of achievement. We’re here to help.